Osteal Jewelry Presents :
✧ The Small Strange July Giveaway ✧
A big thank you to all those who follow, re-blog and comment on our little blog. Thank you for helping us be a success!
This giveaway is small, but it has a lot of personality.
for more items with amazing personality visit Osteal’s Etsy shop : www.osteal.etsy.com
✧ What you will receive: ✧
- Mourning Locket (locket made with real human hair, inspired by Victorian Mourning Jewelry)
- three deer teeth
- deer bone fossil shard
- hawthorne thorns
- vintage bison bone
- a pair of real glasses from the 1920’s
- metal medallion
- Earrings * the last prize is your choice : Choose earrings for standard piercings or Large gauge. You will receive two sets of earrings - one of the style shown and a second surprise pair
- plus more prizes will be added to the package
✧ Rules and Guidelines ✧
- Must be following this blog : ostealjewelry.tumblr.com
- Please tag your post with #ostealjewelry
- Likes are great by only Reblogs count as an entry.
- You may reblog as many times as you like - within reason.
- Must be an actual blog not just a ‘giveaway’ blog
- Must be 18+
- This is a WORLDWIDE giveaway
Be sure to check out www.ostealjewelry.com
✧ Winner ✧
The winner will be chosen at random, using an online generator.
Once the winner is chosen, I will send you an ask on tumblr notifying you. Make sure your ask box is open, or I will chose another winner.
✧ End Date ✧
August 1st, 2014
✧ Disclaimer ✧
This giveaway is in no way associated with Tumblr (including, without limitation, that it isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr).
I wanna win thiiiis >_<
Stela with two snake - goddesses
Really? I just started it…but thank you so much! That’s so encouraging! Please message me anytime if there’s something you would like
New Kali tank painted for my shop mate Ryan Smith.
Holy shit yes
Maat, the goddess of truth, justice, universal balance and seasons, is shown with wings outstretched. She has been dremmeled into a deer rib, alongside an ostrich feather, one of her symbols. Afterwards ash has been rubbed into her design, a tan colored chord has been attached, and the entire rib is
Ottoman Jade-Hilted and Gem-Set Dagger & Scabbard
- Dated: 19th Century
- Place of Origin: Turkey
- Medium: steel, jade, silver, gold
The straight steel blade comes with central ridge, wholly decorated with gold gilt inscriptions and varied motifs. The waisted dark-green jade hilt has carved flutes, while the pommel is embellished with openwork silver set with gemstones. The engraved silver scabbard is adorned with cabochon and faceted gemstones to one side of the scabbard.
Source: Copyright © 2014 Islamic Arts
"I think I must be the only person to ever photogreaph dykes in Hitler Youth boy-scout uniforms. A lot of these man-hating bitches consider themselves ‘some kind of boy’ anyway. They were happy to play the roles of Gay boys in uniform." - Fred Berger
I’ll just leave this here..
i dont think my abs are this nice anymore
i already did my workouts for the day so now ill just go cry over a pan of freshly baked brownies
You are sooooooo beautiful!